Monday, December 13, 2010

December weather

  It is December and only ten days before Christmas. We have our lights up and all of our decorations. It makes me want to sit down and drink hot chocolate to warm up this eighty degree weather. :) Marion ran around outside today in a short sleeved shirt and sandals. Maybe we should think about putting the ham on the bbq this year....not a bad idea.  I have been enjoying all the beautiful leaves that are surrounding our house. I like to go sit under the trees and watch them fall. I was holding a leaf the was tan on one side and maroon with green on the other side. What a beautiful world the Lord has created for us. Our apricot tree was especially beautiful this year. I really wanted to take pictures of the kids under the tree, but they only wanted to run away. Finally Liam agreed to take pictures if he sat with me. It was fun! Aiden took most of them. I am so grateful to be alive on days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment